CBD oil is legal in Arizona. The state enacted a law to allow for its access to patients in 2010. However, most specific rules on the use of CBD are still in the legislation process. According to the Arizona Department of Agriculture, industrial hemp is legal as long as it does not a THC concentration of more than 0.3%. The state does not include CBD in the Controlled Substances Act nor classifies it as a narcotic.
At Zelm Labs, we produce high-quality CBD oil that conforms to the federal and Arizona laws. We are in touch with our hemp farmers and track the production and delivery of our plants. Besides, we take a sample of each CBD labs oil batch to an independent lab for testing. We also have an in-house testing lab to ensure that it conforms to our standards.
CBD Labs Oil Benefits
There are three types of CBD products: isolate, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum. A full-spectrum product is of the highest quality and has the best performance. CBD is available in various products such as CBD oil, vegan CBD edibles, and CBD infused gummies.
Our CBD labs oil may offer several remedies to various users across Arizona as follows.
- CBD activates the endocannabinoid system (ESC) in your body to enhance health balance. The ESC helps regulate several processes that include immune responses, digestion, metabolism, motor control, and sleep.
- CBD products may help enhance the quality of your sleep.
- These products may help alleviate pain from injury and other conditions. You may apply CBD as muscle pain cream or take the CBD oil.
- These products may help deal with inflammation, which causes arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and sciatic nerve pain. CBD labs oil or CBD infused mints are popular oral products to deal with inflammation.
- CBD may ease anxiety and depression and related problems such as insomnia, agitation, and low sleep quality.