CBD is Legal in Wyoming?
Yes! CBD is actually legal in all 50 states! In July 2015, HB 32 became law after Governor Matt Mead neither signed the bill nor vetoed it, allowing the use of hemp extract that contains no more than 0.3% THC.
Now CBD products with less that 0.3% THC are legal and readily available to anyone! And all our CBD products contain less than 0.35 THC!
Facts about CBD
- The legal limit of THC in CBD products (as found in Full-Spectrum products) is 0.3%.
- CBD may balance your health and reduce the symptoms of your body under stress.
- CBD may activate the endocannabinoid system in your body to bring healthy balance.
Taking CBD has been known to help to stimulate your endocannabinoid system (ECS). This may promote stabilization of the body while reducing the sensation of pain, easing anxiety, fighting inflammation, and promoting a healthier sleep pattern.
Potential Benefits of CBD Products
- naturally, reduce anxiety by activating the endocannabinoid system in your body to bring a sense of calm and clearing the fog
- help support healthy sleep habits
- fight acne and keep clear, beautiful skin
- help manage pain and inflammation
There are many reasons to take CBD. If you struggle with anxiety, sleep, mood changes, arthritis pain, muscle and joint pain, nausea, depression, PTSD, or addiction, you may consider taking CBD as an alternative to prescription drugs.
Although it’s not a cure for any of the symptoms listed above, it may play a key role in promoting better health.
Choose Zelm Labs CBD Products Today!
Many people today feel the symptoms of their health being unbalanced. Such as: sleeplessness, anxiety, depression, and inflammation, which is the cause of most pain. CBD may be able to help people with these conditions. Zelm offers a variety of CBD products that may improve your health.